Foundations For the Future
Foundations For the Future (FFF) is Solvay’s intensive rotational development program dedicated to new graduates performing all around the world, to help them expand their horizons.
Originally running in North America, the program has been training chemical and mechanical engineers since 1998. The Group is now expanding this successful experience worldwide and to other professions such as Marketing & Sales. The graduates will discover a world of possibilities in all the industries that we serve – from energy and environment, automotive, electronics to healthcare.
Discover a worldwide company, with 145 sites within 53 countries and to join 30,900 collaborators*.
* Proforma 2015 figures including Cytec (unaudited)
About our program
- Hands-on experience through rotational assignments with 2 to 3 rotations of 12-24 month-long rotations, up to 3 different locations;
- Opportunities in all areas of our business from engineering, manufacturing excellence, process, maintenance, production to finance and Sales & Marketing;
- On-going core skills training, with 3 to 4 weeks over the program covering topics such as project management, analytical problem-solving, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Management interaction thanks to business leaders who share insights and experience and a dedicated mentor for advice and support.