The Lithium salt reference from Solvay
Solvay LiTFSI (lithium bis-trifluoromethanesulfonimide) is the lithium salt market reference with outstanding electrochemical properties, high stability (chemical and thermal) that ensure safety and performance to its main end-use applications: electrical vehicles, e-bikes, flat panel screens, smartphone, laptop & powertools.
Leader in advanced fluorinated technology, Solvay is producing LiTFSI and its derivatives since more than 10 years thanks to a unique, sustainable and competitive patented process, providing global electronic solution.
LiTFSI as Electrolyte salt
- High battery performance
- High intrinsic safety thanks to its chemical and thermal stability
- Reduced battery cost over its lifetime
- No aluminium corrosion
- Reduced battery filling time with LITFSI used as separator coating
LiTFSI as Antistatic agent
- Liquid crystal display (LCD) : Protective films (ITO), Polarizer component (PSA films)
- Electrochromic display (ECD)