The NOCOLOK® flux brazing technology is the industry standard for brazing aluminium heat exchangers and other components.
The objective was to develop a process which would offer the benefits of a flux while avoiding the disadvantages of post braze treatments and corrosion susceptibility. A brazing method was thus developed using a non-hygroscopic and in standard applications non-corrosive potassium fluoroaluminate flux which successfully removes the oxide film on aluminium, does not react with aluminium in the molten or solid state and whose residue is only very slightly soluble in water. This flux and the process for using it is called the NOCOLOK® flux brazing process.
Features & benefits
- Improved Heat Transfer performance
- Pressure Drop Reduction
- Refrigerant Charge Reduction
- Reliability in Performance
- Recycling Advantages
- Noise Reduction
- Lower Weight
Commercial & Residential Air Conditioning
- Legislation and phase-out schedules for ozone depleting refrigerants
- Increased demand for comfort cooling
- Rising energy costs
- Regulations on energy efficiency