Magic Additives for the Electronic Ceramics
During the recent years, the passive-component industry as well as the ceramics industry has had to face new technical challenges, such as :
- Component miniaturization
- Increasing reliability and stability
- Improving performance
Solvay Rare Earth Systems extensive expertise in key manufacturing technologies for mineral products includes crystallographic phase control and morphology control.
The Superamic® range was specifically designed to be incorporated into ceramic formulations including dielectrics, piezoelectrics, ferroelectrics. One main characteristics of most of those three products is the very fine elementary particle size (between 10 and 500 nm).
Features & Benefits
- High purity
- Fine elementary particle size allowing miniaturization
- Easy reactivity and high reliability
- Fine rare earth oxides for Base Metal Electrode (MLCCS)
- Ceric Rare Earths for capacitors and microwave filters
- Rare Earths for other microwave applications
- Oxygen sensors
- The Superamic® range of products can also be used in many other applications such as sintering aids and glass or structural